New to this..

All Seat Ateca related discussions
Lizard!

Re: New to this..

Post by Lizard! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Welcome Melissa - bet your excited as not long to wait!

@ Kindness - as the shipping report expert, can I jump on the bandwagon too! Dealer told me our Ateca was due to leave the factory end of last week, but I don't know when exactly! I have no idea how long it takes from leaving the factory to arrive at a port to wait for a ship - do you know what's the chance it could be on the Nordic Ace that set sail today or The City of Amsterdam which docks at port at Sheerness of Thursday? If it's not on either of these, what are the next couple of ships? Also does it depend what part of the country your dealer is to which UK port they send your car? We are collecting from dealer in Derbyshire. Thanks so much for your help!!

Thanks
ATECA 1.4 XCELLENCE DSG AUTO in Rodium Grey Metallic with heated windscreen, park assist and double floor. So excited! :D Woohoo - ready for collection on 22nd April!

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Lizard! wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 pm
Welcome Melissa - bet your excited as not long to wait!

@ Kindness - as the shipping report expert, can I jump on the bandwagon too! Dealer told me our Ateca was due to leave the factory end of last week, but I don't know when exactly! I have no idea how long it takes from leaving the factory to arrive at a port to wait for a ship - do you know what's the chance it could be on the Nordic Ace that set sail today or The City of Amsterdam which docks at port at Sheerness of Thursday? If it's not on either of these, what are the next couple of ships? Also does it depend what part of the country your dealer is to which UK port they send your car? We are collecting from dealer in Derbyshire. Thanks so much for your help!!

Thanks
Sorry Lizard I doubt it will be on one of these. It seems to take up to a week to reach the port on the train transporter, then up to 10 days to get loaded on a boat. Give SEAT customer services a call on 0500222222 and ask for your order status code. 38 is when its at the port of Emden then 39 at UK port. :) The car is usually delivered to your closest port I believe, which would be Grimsby for you. :D

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - Your SEAT has left the factory
Order Status 38 - Arrived at Port
Order Status 39 - 'Your SEAT is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, Samoa Orange on order (11th August), Build week (52), Picked up (22nd Jan) 18", Heated Windscreen, Seat sound system, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal, Double floor

JoannaG1304

Post by JoannaG1304 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi Mellisa.

From reading this thread I think my car is also on the Nordic Ace.

Like you I also signed for a cancelled order on the 11th March. SE Tech 1 litre bila white no extras. The dealer said today the car is on a ship and will dock at Tyne. They didn't say when though. Hoping to get it before the end of the month.

Lizard!

Post by Lizard! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Thanks Kindness - I thought I was being optimistic!! Definitely on countdown now!

@ Joanna - not long now! Bet you can't wait!
ATECA 1.4 XCELLENCE DSG AUTO in Rodium Grey Metallic with heated windscreen, park assist and double floor. So excited! :D Woohoo - ready for collection on 22nd April!

Golfmk56

Post by Golfmk56 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am

The codes may be right but information is only as good as the person who forwards it. I was still receiving emails to say my car was on the way to the dealership a week AFTER I'd collected the car :lol:

Kindness71

Post by Kindness71 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:34 am

Golfmk56 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am
The codes may be right but information is only as good as the person who forwards it. I was still receiving emails to say my car was on the way to the dealership a week AFTER I'd collected the car :lol:
Yeah I think the emails are handled by a different department but ringing customer services would give you the correct code. I still wouldn't be surprised however if I received that email now a couple of months after getting the car :lol:
Ateca Xcellence 1.4 TSI, Samoa Orange on order (11th August), Build week (52), Picked up (22nd Jan) 18", Heated Windscreen, Seat sound system, Electric Tailgate with Virtual Pedal, Double floor

Return to “Main Seat Ateca chat”