Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only done around 250 odd miles in my Ateca so far. I seem to be regularly getting around 37.5 - 42mpg on my normal driving around the city run.
Haven't checked the long term figure yet as it's a bit pointless and I haven't had a chance yet to take it for a proper drive on a longer run.

What are others with the Ecomotive SE getting for mpg?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I think the FE 1.0 figures would be comparable, there are people around, looking to Magpie here.

Anyway I'm heartened that my big diesel figures aren't off the mark to the small petrol ones that have been posted up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am getting low 30s on my 2 mile trip to work. Never over 30 and about 8 sets of traffic lights, very stop start.

I got mid 40s on a long distance motorway run.

I will check my lifetime mpg later, I have done 1600 miles. Edit - currently sits at 36.5

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
It will depend almost entirely on your driving style and the sort of journeys you do which makes it so difficult to compare individual cars.

I have kept accurate records (not from the MFU) and (while entirely relevant to the Ateca) it averages about 38mpg for the 1.4 non ACT in my Leon. I am very close to the coastal motorway and apart from local shopping trips, 80% of my driving is on the motorway at about 80mph (almost no traffic most of the time). The MFU shows about 40mpg under these conditions, but if I drive on the coastal road at half that speed it improves to over 55mpg.

I am hoping to get a similar consumption when I get my Ateca as the engine is now more efficient and, combined with the DSG and the "coasting" feature it should help to offset the extra weight and extra bulk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.