Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I suspect you won't see the 150 TDI 2WD ?. So it's been slotted in, in it's place. My theory previously is that they had some desirable petrol car up their sleeve, the FR are something so was keeping the slot available but caved in not having the 150 TDI 2WD. Freddie said there is a 4Drive version of the 1.4 in Germany - haven't checked. Other's say engine shortage....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Leon said:
Just noticed that you can now configure/order the 1.4 Tsi DSG. Why was the delay? :?
Bloody hell...I wanted a petrol dsg, have it on my yeti and love it arghhhhhhhh!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't bloody believe it! The version I wanted all along was the 1.4 DSG Excellence petrol but as it wasn't available I ordered the 2.0 150 DSG diesel, then that was cancelled due to the issues and I went for the 2.0 190 diesel which was delivered today! I cant win!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'm sure it will be lovely thou Malcster..... you know where you are with a diesel :)...

·
Registered
328 Posts
I would have had the petrol DSG too. This is not great from Seat in all honesty...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell said:
Freddie said there is a 4Drive version of the 1.4 in Germany - haven't checked. Other's say engine shortage....
Thomas does a review on Autogefuhl of the 1.4Tsi 4Drive and there is also one from the Belgian MonituerAutomobile.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Ah my next car in 12 years time when diesels are banned or they have something else.... sorted out electric cars perhaps and the hydrogen storage....

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
The 1.4 Tsi 4drive has been available in Spain for some time, but they recently introduced the 4Drive/DSG combo. This has actually been available in Germany since launch.

Bearing in mind that 70% of orders in Spain are for the 1.4Tsi, these extra options seem sensible.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats, fellow British Atecans! Consider yourself lucky though, I would go for a 2.0 TDI if heavy taxes would not matter. So expensive here!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bagheera said:
Congrats, fellow British Atecans! Consider yourself lucky though, I would go for a 2.0 TDI if heavy taxes would not matter. So expensive here!
Congratulations..... If you haven't already purchased a manual of course!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.