Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Had my Ateca xcellence 4drive 2.0 Tdi Nevada White for just over a month, I love the car to bits as it had a hard act to follow, VW Tiguan match, but the noise I'm getting from the 19'' wheels is a wee bit overpowering at times, do I move down to smaller wheels or just grin and bare it or turn up the radio, all anwers will be appreciated.

·
Registered
328 Posts
What tyres are you running?

I have 19's on Bridgestone and you can barely hear any road noise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
David_S said:
What tyres are you running?

I have 19's on Bridgestone and you can barely hear any road noise.
Also got 19" Bridgestone's, almost silent :mrgreen:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it's Bridgestone that are fitted to the car, it could be that our council use rubbish tarmac or resurfacing materials because when I test drove the car, the test car was OK, but when we picked up the new car my son could not believe how noisy the new car was, we had traded in a VW Tiguan Match and it was fitted with 17s, motorways seem ok where new top layers have been placed, must do a Db test.

·
Registered
979 Posts
tonychurly said:
Pressures?
Good call Tony. If you haven't already fujixpro check the pressure. I checked mine after about 2-3 weeks and found that the dealer had over inflated mine by quite a bit. Check on the passenger side front door as it will tell you the correct pressure to use. :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts