Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had mine for 3 months now, no real issues to speak of. Still haven't seen another.

Interesting road test in tomorrow's Autoexpress.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dougie said:
Had mine for 3 months now, no real issues to speak of. Still haven't seen another.

Happy new year, Dougie ! :D

Likewise 10 weeks and 2,700 miles in and everything has just worked the way it should :) Long may it stay that way :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mcderms said:
Dougie said:

Likewise 10 weeks and 2,700 miles in and everything has just worked the way it should :) Long may it stay that way :D
Mcderms :D . It's clearly a very exclusive club to be in. I've missed you and Saggy. Tell, not so much :lol: .

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dougie said:
mcderms said:
Dougie said:

Mcderms :D . It's clearly a very exclusive club to be in. I've missed you and Saggy. Tell, not so much :lol: .
We're all still here, perhaps less so over the festive period ! New year, new banter hopefully ! :lol: Let's find more reason to post in 2017 :p

·
Registered
581 Posts
6 weeks & only 900 miles on ours so far.. no problems either though!!
Have seen about 4 different ones around here.. none while in ours though, always in the van!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
whoop whoop he's back !!

the terrible trio reforms :lol: :mrgreen:

4 and a half weeks, 1400 miles in, still not seen another one

btw ~ I used to do 12,000 a year at a push. I seem to be finding excuses to go further in Sally :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Dougie said:

how do you know if not out till tomorrow?

what makes it interesting? driving through china with a pagoda strapped to the roof?

·
Registered
189 Posts
3 weeks and 500 miles or so, it's possible one of the wing mirrors isn't heating, apart from that it's near-magical... The minor irritations of the lack of rear-seat gadget-charging and the auto-p-brake lights issue continue to irritate in a minor way, but they're not breakages/failures so it's all good.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Did a 500+ mile round trip to Pembrokeshire and back between christmas and new year. Saw just about every vehicle known to man (and woman), except for a bleedin' Seat Ateca!!! Where are they all? :?

·
Registered
979 Posts
It was the same when I got my Dacia Duster three years ago. Used to give a flash and wave on the rare occasion I saw another. Now however they are common as muck :lol:

I imagine the Ateca will be the same once people start seeing how awesome they are ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Leon said:
Did a 500+ mile round trip to Pembrokeshire and back between christmas and new year. Saw just about every vehicle known to man (and woman), except for a bleedin' Seat Ateca!!! Where are they all? :?
They are all here lol!
Saw another one today, unless it was Spacedonwhite again??

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
trogette said:
it's possible one of the wing mirrors isn't heating
I have found there is a VAG code for that so a dealer or even yourself with the ODBEleven can test it. All will be revealed soon whether they put their hand into the wrong VAG bin when they built mine or whether it's not wired correctly. I doubt it's burnt out. If the dealer had not replaced the tailgate control unit in late November and had cleared the VAG error codes, I would have seen the date when the iginition was turned on and it failed before they did the work on the tailgate control.

I would take it in for testing trogette. If it's cold enough you should see steam coming off both of them. That was my tell tail sign apart from not apparently doing much. Today I've read my VAG codes which is clever enough to record when it found the first failure from when the VAG codes were last cleared and the number of times it's failed :).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saggy said:
whoop whoop he's back !!

btw ~ I used to do 12,000 a year at a push. I seem to be finding excuses to go further in Sally :mrgreen:
Blow me! You've done more in a month than I've done in 3! I need to get out more.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I seem to unique in Hull not seen any around . still find the electric brake a bit strange but loving the satsuma it certainly turns a few heads .

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Dougie said:
Saggy said:
whoop whoop he's back !!

Blow me! You've done more in a month than I've done in 3! I need to get out more.
I was wrong ~ I've actually done 1750 :shock: in 5 weeks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.