Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject shows I've had my Ateca for 3 winter months and about 2000 miles. My impressions so far --- just OK , no faults, except for the brake assist , which , to be honest, not a fault, but its ability to deal with the narrow single track roads where I live . Just to say , in the interests of safety, I've turned it off. Fuel consumption has so far has fallen below what I hoped - 50.2 mpg long term on the display and having come from an Octavia 150 tdi 4x4 estate which long term gave 46.7mpg it seems a big trade off for the power , grip and space I've lost . Hopefully, when the engine frees up and the winter tyres come off , consumption will improve - keep you posted

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Interesting read. What is the issue on single track roads, doesn't like the high banks and hedgerows?. Meeting cars coming the other way ?.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had an issue with the collision alarm thing when heading towards a wall, it didn't think I was slowing down enough to make the corner I think...

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
I had an issue with the collision alarm thing when heading towards a wall
Not a course of action you'd recommend, then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
This particular wall is on a regular route, if it does it a lot it's definitely getting deactivated. But I reckon the sensor was grubby or summat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.