Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 300bhp model is likely to be unveiled at October's Paris Motor Show to gauge public reaction to a hot version of SEAT's first-ever SUV - that's according to Auto Express (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/ateca/94349/exclusive-300bhp-seat-ateca-cupra-suv-in-the-works) who have also mocked up some pictures to show how it could look.

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

SEAT's designers will give the already sporty-looking Ateca a more aggressive feel, with beefier bumpers and sills. They will also lower the ride height to reduce body roll in corners (although our first drive of a standard Ateca revealed that it already feels sportier than many rivals). A different honeycomb grille treatment, LED lighting and racy twin exhaust pipes are also set to feature.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
£32,999 is my prediction. Starting at!

The Leon ST Cupra is a top gear magazine favourite. They had it on long term test, perfect blend of driving fun, speed and family practicality (giant boot!). I wouldn't say no to any of the Cupra Leon range tbh!

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the article says £35,000 so I reckon it will be somewhere like that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Then add the 'essential' extras! Possibly nudging £40k, but even for that money it would be good value, just try building a standard VW Tiguan or BMW X1 with a high end spec. I'm always amazed at how much you need to add that is standard on a range of Seat's or Skoda's, lots of money for a badge in my view.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts