:p

They are slightly different lol !!
Ok ok, so you zoomed in slightly....

Very imaginative :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Woof.

The zoom level has changed and the dogs moved. Evidently the field is close enough not to melt the frost off the bonnet. Bit of rubbish that has been moved as well.

I thanked the beauty of the heated front windscreen last last night. Had a bit of slight wheel spin when pulling away on ice, like a bang. Don't know what the haldex sounds like when it kicks in. The stop start hasn't bothered me again since the 12 volt setting fix. Thinking about changing those reversing bulbs.

Big day for Kindness today.... it looks nice in red and orange.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Tell said:
The zoom level has changed and the dogs moved. Evidently the field is close enough not to melt the frost off the bonnet. Bit of rubbish that has been moved as well.
Ahh! I see. It's spot the difference?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Just finished my crisp morning lie in, lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leon said:
So, you went for a crisp morning walk and found this red Seat Ateca abandoned in a field? :eek:
Be good wouldn't it ... a real money saver.

Could sell the existing one :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Tell said:
Woof.

I thanked the beauty of the heated front windscreen last last night. Had a bit of slight wheel spin when pulling away on ice, like a bang. Don't know what the haldex sounds like when it kicks in. The stop start hasn't bothered me again since the 12 volt setting fix. Thinking about changing those reversing bulbs.

Big day for Kindness today.... it looks nice in red and orange.
Tell how do you activate the heated windscreen? I cant remember anyone actually saying how to do it. I know the 163 manual shows the screen but I cant seem to find it. My dealer didnt know either :roll:

·
Registered
328 Posts
The button with the seat, windscreen and zigzag arrows within the windscreen on it.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kindness if you press the button on middle dial that says setup or something like that it opens a heating screen on display

The heated windscreen is on there
Touch the icon and is on off and auto from memory

Mine seems to auto work so I just don't touch anything now

When I put full screen heating on it switches it on too

In Yeti I had to actually switch in

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Kindness if you press the button on middle dial that says setup or something like that it opens a heating screen on display

The heated windscreen is on there
Touch the icon and is on off and auto from memory

Mine seems to auto work so I just don't touch anything now

When I put full screen heating on it switches it on too

In Yeti I had to actually switch in
Am with Saggy on this; seems to work automatically based on outside temperature on mine. However, is definitely accessed via the Climate Control setup button. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well what's the button for that I'm talking about then? I've pressed it the last couple of mornings and my windscreen has cleared fairly quickly.

·
Registered
979 Posts
David_S said:
Well what's the button for that I'm talking about then? I've pressed it the last couple of mornings and my windscreen has cleared fairly quickly.
Thats just the "Upward air distribution" button according to the manual and is on them all :)

I will pop out and try Saggy's advice :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
David_S said:
David - am pretty certain that's the button for Max Demist, which directs all AC to the screen; there is an opposite button on the AC controls for Max cooling. That's not the same as the switch for the heated windscreen, which can only be accessed via the Setup button. Initially I had thought the same as you, but others in related threads cleared the confusion. Problem us the heated windscreen is not described operationally in the User Manual, which on some things is not very clear or even plain wrong! One of Tell's bugbears is the alarm switch off for motion detection!! :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
It must be working automatically then as it was definitely on the last couple of mornings (I can tell the differance between a heated windscreen and air blowing on the screen having owned few Ford's in the past)

·
Registered
979 Posts
mcderms said:
David_S said:
David - am pretty certain that's the button for Max Demist, which directs all AC to the screen; there is an opposite button on the AC controls for Max cooling. That's not the same as the switch for the heated windscreen, which can only be accessed via the Setup button. Initially I had thought the same as you, but others in related threads cleared the confusion. Problem us the heated windscreen is not described operationally in the User Manual, which on some things is not very clear or even plain wrong! One of Tell's bugbears is the alarm switch off for motion detection!! :D
Yeah, cheers Mcderms and Saggy as the manual is very poor on this. It just says the setup button is for the "air conditioning operation menu" but then just misses this hold section on how to use it. :roll: To be honest I just thought that setup button was a quick way of getting into the normal settings so had never tried it :oops:

·
Registered
979 Posts
David_S said:
It must be working automatically then as it was definitely on the last couple of mornings (I can tell the differance between a heated windscreen and air blowing on the screen having owned few Ford's in the past)
Mine was set to manual so you will probably find this is default so likely yours is same :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts