Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just under a week after placing my order I was quite surprised to receive an email from SEAT today, congratulating me on the purchase of my new car, and thanking me for doing so!

Although it was obviously computer generated, it was something I appreciated, and did not expect to receive.

No dates were included unfortunately, so I think I will be contacting my dealer again within the next couple of days, to see if has any more news for me!

Needles to say, I will post any updates I receive on here as soon as possible!

·
Registered
328 Posts
No such emails here!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I never got one .............. just the post sale survey

·
Registered
338 Posts
I received an email today stating......the wheels are fitted, the lights are tested, the final coat of paint is dry. Your new Seat Ateca is ready to leave the factory and head to you. Interestingly, your lovely new car travels by train-the most efficient and caring way of getting it to you quickly. I just hope they've tested more than the lights!! :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I got one at the time.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sidelight said:
They must have decided they need to keep people sweet. Buckle up, it's a long ride.
Fortunately I am not really in a desperate hurry, although it would obviously be good to have a new Ateca to drive!

Any time next year, from 1st March until the 30th October (when my PCP agreement finishes), will do for me! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.