Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My UK Ateca Experience Lux has ACC and Traffic Sign Recognition. Both usually work well, but occasionally the TSR incorrectly shows the speed limit in kph (eg 110 or 90) even though there are no such signs on UK roads. Also occasionally the ACC feature that is supposed to prevent “undertaking” actually prevents “overtaking” instead. That is, it slows the car down if it detects a slower vehicle in the Lane immediately to the LEFT of me, For example, I’m in Lane 2 and approaching a slower vehicle in Lane 1, the ACC should not slow the vehicle down as it is perfectly normal to pass slower vehicles in a Lane to the left of me. It should only slow the car down if there is a slower vehicle ahead in the Lane to the right or in my own Lane. The two issues above make me think that my car is occasionally and randomly slipping into a “European” configuration. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THESE?

·
Registered
93 Posts
You can switch off the "prevent undertaking" but you need software and a plug for the OBD port. I used OBDEleven.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts