Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Can anyone help me I'm looking for a website that sells accessories for Seat Ateca Worldwide.
I did not find until now, I would be very happy for your help

Thanks in advance

Shlomo Algazi

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the forum Algazi :D It looks like Saggy's local dealer will ship the accessories worldwide when looking at the checkout. It might be worth sending them an email to double check :)

http://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Kidness71 first thanks for your attention and the reply :) i have checked in the past in this site
and they notice that : **We only deliver to the UK**
so... i'm still at the same point...
thank you anyway if someone else knows other sites i'll be glad to hear

·
Registered
61 Posts
Google the ref. codes for particular products. All the product pages at seatpartsshop.co.uk I've seen has them.

Eg. a search for 000069641 gives you plenty of options to buy the official VW/SEAT Espresso Maker.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Shlomo which country are you from? We might be able to assist better if we know this. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ref numbers of the accessories i need are:
575061155 ; 575071004 ; 575071005 ; 575071360
the last site u mentioned doesn't have any of those items :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
It looks like the delivery charge to Israel is around £33.32 or ₪148.57 from that last website I gave :shock: Ahh sorry just seen your last post :cry:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just checked the first part it is available on ebay And israel was listed in the countries shipped to unsure of shipping costs though

·
Registered
85 Posts
I ordered my accessories from car accessories plus but phoned them as they didn't have every item I wanted listed on the site. They sourced everything I wanted, gave me a 15% discount and free delivery too (UK though). Ask for Anthony ('Ant') and I'm sure he'll be able to sort you out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes u r fight the first and the second are available on eBay thanks for your tip reg on how to make google:)
thanks again i'll continue research and correspondent with the suppliers for be able to get the other items too
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR HELP :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts