1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
First of all, this is my first post, and I think this forum is just awesome :D

OK, my question is:
I've ordered the style edition, which comes without all those fancy stuff in the excellence edition,
and i'm willing to add some of the nice looking exterior additions:

*roof rails and window frames in chrome - now i've got the black ones.
*welcome lights - aka "puddle lights" - nice show off from the side mirrors

tried to find some packs on eBay/ Seat products shops online (and also in SEAT's site) - couldn't find anything about it.
(just chrome for fog lights and stuff like that)

I appreciate everyone's help with this one, hope it will help others like me

·
Registered
240 Posts
I remember my dealer offering a pack when I was opting for Style rather than Xcellence. At the time I though I couldn't refuse it as it had additions which I wanted. I will give you the exact details when I have the paper at home but if I remember correctly it had the reversing camera, 10speaker system, Led headlights and machined 17" alloys

P.s. welcome aboard! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for the quick response.
In my region, I had only the option of "plus pack", which includes a 8" multimedia system (with 8 speakers instead of 6) and blind spots detection,which of course i took .

For the led, I only got the DRL LED, and halogen beam, but I do have the 17" alloy. (I assume every country has it's different specifications levels)

For the camera, it's not included and the dealer wants almost 1000€ for waze+ camera.. I passed it.
Someone told me i could get it in the market for few bucks, but I will be needed to "hack" the car system, I'll try to look for it and search for details, will share about it too.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Indeed, you can get a camera fitted for a cheaper price but it will most probably void the warranty for related issues. I checked on the pack that I was offerred to top the style.

For €2600 they offered
  • Full Led lights
  • Alcantara upholstery

• Rear view camera

• Gps SatNav including Maltese maps

• 10speaker system

• 17" machines alloys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that's a lot you get for the price bump, I'm glad for you taking this package.
Do you know if you are getting the roof rails and window frames in chrome or just the simple black?

I'm considering on buying chrome strip and to take the "artist" out of me :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes those were included in the Style package, including also park assist. I opted for the Xcellence which was offered to include all of the mentioned stuff as well as pano roof, keyless entry, electric tailgate and 18" alloys apart from the xcellence trim stuff such as scuff plates etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts