Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With one of the warmest days of the year so far how is the Atecas air conditioning handling the heat.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Dangermouse said:
With one of the warmest days of the year so far how is the Atecas air conditioning handling the heat.
Scottish owners need not reply however i can confirm the heated seats work a treat. :D

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Dangermouse said:
That's a warm day? I would probably be using the heating!

If it's anything like the system in the Leon, I can assure you that 45ºc is not a problem!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Used mine today only on the passengers side mine was set to 22 im always cold but pregnant mrs had hers set to freezing with ac on

·
Registered
192 Posts
Used mine for the first time this weekend. Car had really heated up and found the max a/c button very useful. Once I had got the temp down I found I had to set it on 18 to stay cool, which suggests it takes a lot of work to do the job? A longer run might reveal more.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
With climate control ( compared to a simple AC system) you need to get used to leaving it set at the temperature you feel comfortable with and don't vary it at all apart from in winter when you will probably set it a little higher.

During summer mine is permanently set at 20 and in winter 22. I never need to vary it or use the MAX button. That covers our range of temperatures that can be as low as -5c or as high as 45c. It's a pretty powerful system warms up/cools down very quickly. When it's 40c outside, it can get adequately cool within about 2 minutes.

·
Registered
163 Posts
22 here in Slovakia today - aircon is great - works immediatelly and I dont have to set it to high speed to make it work. Will let you know in summer once we hit the 35 degrees :)

Set to low :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts