Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Ateca with 'interior ambient light package' has foot light and led light in the doors where colors can be changed by your liking.

But what about the backseats? Any footlights and door led lights over there?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nate said:
I know the Ateca with 'interior ambient light package' has foot light and led light in the doors where colors can be changed by your liking.

But what about the backseats? Any footlights and door led lights over there?
Definitely only in front doors, Nate ! Haven't looked in rear but I suspect no rear footwell lighting either in this particular 'class' of car. Others may know for definite about the rear, but as the Settings only show selection for light intensity for front foot wells, I think that's all you get :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your quick reply mcderms. I have to say I think It's a real pitty they skipped ambience control in the back.

I want my mates in the back to have the same experience as me in the front

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nate said:
Thanks for your quick reply mcderms. I have to say I think It's a real pitty they skipped ambience control in the back.

I want my mates in the back to have the same experience as me in the front
My Tech model only has red ambient lighting, it's very subtle but it does make the cabin feel like a nice place to be at night. No idea about the rear though.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
comfortable in the red light area are you then Dougie :?:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
He so gave you that on a plate :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Saggy said:
area dont you mean district? :p

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Dunno, he was going on about his rear.

I'm sure I do have them in the back doors. I would have to check. Kids would get upset if they didn't get them. You get one on the drivers, one to illuminate the phone area, mine are white on those, then the adjustable colours on the doors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you could check it later that would be great Tell. I can't seem to find any pics on google for the lighting in the back. I hope mcderms is mistaken but I have a bad feeling on this one.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I don't believe it is in rear ..... nothing Ive ever seen online shows it as anywhere else

I'll take a look Fri when I collect

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I'll have a look. As said bit bizarre if the kids in the back don't get the lights.... then it is only an adult thing then. It does illuminate the door buttons, and shows where the door is if open.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine is just the front.....

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Mine is only in the front as well, now it's got dark and I've got the car back. Looking at it, it's not for nefarious purposes, it's to light the drivers door switch gear, then they put it in the opposite side for LHD / RHD. That's why it's not in the back since only two things to press on each door. Ambience light is possibly a marketing thing, but you can choose your colour :).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Noooo. Thanks for checking all. That I'm looking for these minor details already says enough about how great this car actually is!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Nate ~ I find it interesting you say 19" shoes

Is that what you say across there ~ you shoe your car? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha well I can't speak for everyone obvisouly but at leasf in my surroundings we call it like that :-D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Slogs?.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do any of you find the ambient lighting in the doors to be very faint. You can barely see the difference in the colours except for maybe red. I just changed from a Leon ST FR and they ambient lighting in the door was much stronger.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.