Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes I have. And it's really annoying!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah someone posted this one the other week..
That guy is a right annoying tool...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Don't diss the Honest John reviews - Tell swears by them ! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yeah as I said last time what a bellend :evil:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Yeah as I said last time what a bellend :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Used to hear that all the time watching Chubby Brown videos :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was more appalled that he kept whacking the Ateca!! How disrespectful!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Jonny said:
Probably not the only thing he whacks :lol: Kindness called it right will "bellend" :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
mcderms said:
Jonny said:
Probably not the only thing he whacks :lol: Kindness called it right will "bellend" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am noticing that they are right about the lack of response in the accelerator though, although not to the extent suggested in the video. I have a 2.0 190 DSG and there is little acceleration until your foot is half way down, it is an issue. It seems to be a bit better in sport mode.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Be interested to see what anyone else with the same set up says .....

I find it similar to the skoda dsg's I've had and responsive enough for me in normal driving situations

For immediate poke for overtaking I do have to use a heavy foot though but expect to

I'm going to pay attention tomorrow to how far down my foot is before a decent response in standard driving though :)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Been watching this guy's reviews for quite some time and must say I like them because they are so different and he has genuinely made me laugh out loud at times. Another thing in his favour is:

He's not the woolly jumper-wearing reviewer who sends you to sleep the minute he talks,
He's not the condescending motoring hack who uses technical terms that nobody understands, (neither does he)
And he's not the journalist who thinks he's funny (Clarkson)?
He's not the journalist who's negative about everything in normal folk's price range (Clarkson?)
And not the journalist who's just an arse. (That'll be Clarkson again)
Or the journalist who rants on an on and on about himself, only mentioning the car in the final sentance. (Clarkson and Chris Evans?)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the following in-depth, accurate and very interesting review by the said respected motoring journalist:

https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson/clarkson-review-2017-seat-ateca/

I'm just glad I don't subscribe to Amazon.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
Been watching this guy's reviews for quite some time and must say I like them because they are so different and he has genuinely made me laugh out loud at times. Another thing in his favour is:

He's not the woolly jumper-wearing reviewer who sends you to sleep the minute he talks,
He's not the condescending motoring hack who uses technical terms that nobody understands, (neither does he)
And he's not the journalist who thinks he's funny (Clarkson)?
He's not the journalist who's negative about everything in normal folk's price range (Clarkson?)
And not the journalist who's just an arse. (That'll be Clarkson again)
Or the journalist who rants on an on and on about himself, only mentioning the car in the final sentance. (Clarkson and Chris Evans?)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the following in-depth, accurate and very interesting review by the said respected motoring journalist:

https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson/clarkson-review-2017-seat-ateca/

I'm just glad I don't subscribe to Amazon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Liking this post Golfmk56 !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts