Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finally decided to join the conversations; only found this place after ordering (d'oh)!

Was watching the Ateca since its launch and finally took the plunge at the beginning of March; build date of Week 18 (start of May), so hopefully get the car end of May / beginning of June!

Been reading up all the useful posts and information - great links for the manuals by the way :) Hopefully given the wait I may have enough time to figure out half the gadgets before taking delivery.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Etchings said:
Hi all,

Finally decided to join the conversations; only found this place after ordering (d'oh)!

Was watching the Ateca since its launch and finally took the plunge at the beginning of March; build date of Week 18 (start of May), so hopefully get the car end of May / beginning of June!

Been reading up all the useful posts and information - great links for the manuals by the way :) Hopefully given the wait I may have enough time to figure out half the gadgets before taking delivery.
Welcome Etchings :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum etchings :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone :) , I am Renjith Kumar , Even i am new to ateca forums .... I hope for ur support and regards in the future ... Thank You !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts