Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this Mirrorlink stuff and I am trying to get my ageing Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini mirrored onto the car screen. The phone is Mirrorlink enabled and certified. When I connect the USB, the phone is recognised by Full Link and starts the process of connecting to the phone. The phone screen shows a picture of the phone passing data to the car - the car symbol having a blue circle round it, which appears to be processing data. That's as far as I get. The phone screen doesn't change after several minutes and the Mirrorlink screen in the car stays blank.

What I should be doing?
What should appear on the car screen?
Does anyone have a step-by-step guide?
Do I need any particular apps?

The Owners Manual isn't very helpful and I haven't found anything useful on the internet.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I tried Mirrorlink once, didn't like it, I use AndroidAuto instead. Could be that your phone doesn't have the RAM to play nicely with the app, I've found it glitchy on my shiny new-ish S7. Google Maps and the native music app should definitely work with it though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.