Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ateca was delivered today. :D Ordered on the 13th of September, build week 45, at the dealer in the middle of the week. I had a 100-mile drive to pick it up and that gave me a good opportunity to try out several features on the way home. Everything worked like a charm. The LED was very bright and the automatic headlight was quick to turn off meeting someone, but a hint of a delay to light back up. The adaptive cruisecontrol was excellent and spot on, as well as all the other features such as start/stop, wiggle on the trunk. Very smooth ride and quiet. Winter tyres without spikes on 17 inch alloys. I´ll add some pictures when daylight comes, which also give me a chance to fiddle with more features. Drive safely!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ohhh exciting

Glad you've found your first drive so good :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Greetings. I always enjoy elk reports from Sweden but haven't had any yet.... :).

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
great looking car :)
nice wheels
Nice - in Sweden I wonder if they're separate winter wheels & tyres that had to be bought, and the standard ones are safely tucked away :D Reminds me, need to get ours on the cars :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
nice wheels
Nice - in Sweden I wonder if they're separate winter wheels & tyres that had to be bought, and the standard ones are safely tucked away :D Reminds me, need to get ours on the cars :lol:
they laughed at me in Canada when I asked why so many "Mr Tire" places around ....... :oops:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
They look like winter tyres.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nokkian Nordman wintertyres, friction. First time on friction tyres but our winters have been mild lately. The wheels came from the dealer, and they are sold in Sweden under the name MOOW. The original 18in. alloys and tyres was tucked away in the trunk. Sat in my car fiddeling with the infotainment system, accidently locked the car, moved around a bit and set the alarm off... I´ll look into that setting shortly. Put another 100 miles on it today, partly just for sheer pleasure, and the first impression remains.

G

·
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
nice wheels
We have winter tyres in Sweden and have to use them by law if we drive in winter conditions. Winter tyres come with or without nails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.