Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I notice that Xperience trim Atecas have micro-suede seats and seat heating is not available, even as an option. Do owners of Atecas with these seats find them cold during winter? I previously owned Skoda Superbs with Alcantara seats which I didn't find too cold in winter, but looking at photos of the Ateca seats suggests the micro-suede area is a smaller area of the seat compared with those of the Superb.

Thanks

Glen

Registered
No not cold I have found, however did notice the luxury loss from heated seat in Freelander 2. But really in my opinion not an issue. If these were leather I believe this would be a different issue 馃槂.

Registered
They are not cold, I think they are more comfortable than leather, which I've had in previous cars.
One thing to be aware of is stains. I keep a clear anti - Covid hand gel in the cupholder, and if it drips on the seat it's a b***ger to remove.

Registered
No they are not cold. I have never missed having heated seats in my Xperience.

Registered
I had heated seats in my Toledo and liked them. I have not missed them at all in my Xellence Ateca, which has the micro-suede upholstery.

Registered
They鈥檙e warmer than plain leather in the cold, and less sweaty than plain leather when it鈥檚 hot.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for your feedback. This is the answer I was hoping for!

Happy New Year to all!

Glen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts