Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shwmae all, just looking for some reassurance on the ateca as been a Toyota man up till now, and would'nt have looked at seat until the Ateca arrived on the scene. So all those already cruising the roads let's here so positives please!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dougie, good to hear, did reply to a few posts earlier but never arrived for some reason, no idea where they ended up.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was having a few issues getting on the site earlier, but seems to be ok now. The car is more reliable and much more grown up than we tend to be on here. Hope you enjoy both :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hooked on both at Mo, loving the banter and car reviews.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Car reviews? Everyone is so involved in the other thread ( myself included) that the whole of the rest of the site is being totally ignored! :lol: Have you met Tell yet? :roll:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Just join in the fun Taffy2 ! Oh and the car is great too - had ours a month & loved every minute of it. Also not had any problems to speak of, unlike others seem to have found.

Slainte ! From Scotland and your Celtic cousins :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Macderms is that Irish you quoting me!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great mixture there mate.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It is an easy car to drive. Very silent inside. Now the tailgate is sorted now I'm even more happy. Leather seats mind you are cold on the bum. I say it drives like an Altea the A pillars are in the same place and dimension, I rest my left DSG leg in the same place leaning left for stability. So it feels at home. The TDI engine growls when you need extra power, I've never had an issue with a diesel growl.

I did turn on ACC this weekend and became aware if nobody corrects me that if you get Traffic Assist, Lane Assist the whole lot is wrapped up together. So no ACC without Lane Assist or since I got Lane Assist I need it on for ACC. The Blind Spot Sensors are independent and work fine. They probably need a tree diagram in the manual of how the extras build on to what you have already and how the menus work. That's how my menu works any how.

The front and rear sensors work well and the 360 degree cameras in daylight. You are going to get a firm ride since that's how Seats are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.