Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife's new car has arrived at the dealer. We're picking up tomorrow. Been very quick from build to delivery.

Here's the timeline

4th October - Ordered
Build week 47
1st December - Arrived Emden port
7th December - Arrived Tyne port
13th December - Arrived dealer
14th December - Pick up

One day to go :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well done.... I am sure she will love it! :)

Don't forget the pictures though! ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
If I were you i'd do a bit of housework and then tomorrow maybe she might find it in her heart to give you a drive in it, enjoy the new wheels both. :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Woo hooo Trogette will be pleased :mrgreen:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Taffy I have done dishes and washing today. Might be allowed to back it out of the drive.

Saggy she was very excited. She called at the dealers today to finalise the finance documents and it had arrived about half an hour before.

·
Registered
189 Posts
So I pulled in to the car park to be greeted with this view

which I promptly emailed to himself...

and after a chat with the sales bloke I came back out and took a couple more of the outside...

and tried to get one of the inside but it didn't really work, haha

We're having an utterly manic week, fitting in picking it up is proving tricky! But I guess we'll find the time somehow...

·
Registered
280 Posts
That's an interesting "two -tone" colour scheme! :D

Smart seat covers too !!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'd get them to leave the transport film on in this weather - will keep half the car clean until springtime :lol: :lol:

Looking good - and another 'club' member hits the road :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I really like the lava blue now. I went for black purely because the lava blue looked like a turquoise green on the configurator to me and I didn't really like it. It's a shame i hadn't seen it in the flesh because I may well have been tempted.

Enjoy your day tomorrow both.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That really is a great colour especially with those wheels, looks great, enjoy the new wheels.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
another vote for the colour ~ the configurator didn't do it any favours at all

I quite like the two tone look too lol :mrgreen:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah I liked the colour in the brochure and then decided it was trying too hard, but then we went off the Rodium Grey cos of how green it was in the showroom, and Santa and the satsuma got vetoed, so we came back to it. It's definitely much, much better in the flesh!

I added some more photos to the folder on flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157676169866081 . When we got to the dealers today the sun was on it, made it almost green

·
Registered
280 Posts
It is probably just a trick of the light, but the 'top' and 'bottom' of the car look like completely different colours, with the lower part looking far more 'shiny'! :?

Or is it just me?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Trick of the light, angle of sunlight etc :) We were just finalising the paperwork when one of the other sales staff came over to gush about the colour :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
The mica plays tricks with the colours which is part of the appeal. If it takes it in the direction of a colour you don't like then obviously a problem. All these colours you have got to see on the car or a car in the line up in daylight. My Rhodium Grey went distinctly green the other day when covered in condensation.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Tell said:
The mica plays tricks with the colours which is part of the appeal. If it takes it in the direction of a colour you don't like then obviously a problem. All these colours you have got to see on the car or a car in the line up in daylight. My Rhodium Grey went distinctly green the other day when covered in condensation.
... and here's me thinking that the Rodium Grey has a blueish 'hue' to it... so that it will match the seats! :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Santa :shock: :lol:

Also works for valentines though ;)

Just the rest the year I will have to find excuses for hahah

·
Registered
189 Posts
Saggy said:
Santa :shock: :lol:

Also works for valentines though ;)

Just the rest the year I will have to find excuses for hahah
:lol: the elves have to work all year round, no?

·
Registered
106 Posts
That last photo on your Flickr page (presumably on your drive) shows it off as a gorgeous colour Trogette. Half wish I had been brave and gone for it now. No doubt I will love my black one when it gets here though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts