Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered in March told week 35 build but just been informed a build date no week 23, fantastic not long now :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey, that's great news. I hope i get that kind of luck :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Good news indeed! Seems like there was a period a month back when people have said that that Seat tended to be more pessimistic with their build estimates and now suddenly have brought them forward. Due to issues with bringing in the new model year maybe? Who knows

That said (and I bet I'll jinx it now!) I ordered after you and have a build week earlier than you. Similar spec too. That ain't fair at all!

·
Registered
778 Posts
kee said:
Good news indeed! Seems like there was a period a month back when people have said that that Seat tended to be more pessimistic with their build estimates and now suddenly have brought them forward. Due to issues with bringing in the new model year maybe? Who knows
Maybe they've cancelled the summer factory shutdown to clear the backlog? (Completely imagining things :roll: )

kee said:
That said (and I bet I'll jinx it now!) I ordered after you and have a build week earlier than you. Similar spec too. That ain't fair at all!
So don't get me started either!!!! :mrgreen:

Chalky said:
Ordered in March told week 35 build but just been informed a build date no week 23, fantastic not long now :D
Really good news - hopefully I'm in the same boat (but got to wait until next week to find out in the build week lottery!). Also means you should get the 2018 spec :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts