Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

On Saturday after plenty of research we ordered our 1.4 SE technology Ateca.

Current timescale given was July for delivery really hope they bring it forward.

Some very good and interesting articles on here and I look forward to reading and contributing.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dangermouse said:
Hi Everyone

Current timescale given was July for delivery really hope they bring it forward.

Some very good and interesting articles on here and I look forward to reading and contributing.
Welcome to the forum, Dangermouse! So wish I'd thought of that as a username :lol: :lol: :lol:
Might re-register as Penfold ! :D :D or maybe the Colonel :D :D
Need to get the modern series on catch up somehow !! :p

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I fancy being Penelope Pitstop

welcome to the forum Dangermouse :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mcderms said:
Dangermouse said:
Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum, Dangermouse! So wish I'd thought of that as a username :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello Penfold how are you my old friend :D :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dangermouse said:
mcderms said:
Dangermouse said:
Hi Everyone

Hello Penfold how are you my old friend :D :D
Crikey, DM! I'm good, Chief :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome Dangermouse to the mad house. I wonder who could be Baron Silas Greenback, I have one in mind ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Welcome Dangermouse to the mad house. I wonder who could be Baron Silas Greenback, I have one in mind ;)
Nope, Kindness ! If Saggy wants to be Penelope PitStop/Start, then I know would be the 'Hooded Claw' (aka Sylvester Sneakily) -the guy who's always out to get her :lol:
Or maybe Dick Dastardly......but then again, all he wanted to do was stop a pigeon, not a car :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
mcderms said:
Kindness71 said:
Nope, Kindness ! If Saggy wants to be Penelope PitStop/Start, then I know would be the 'Hooded Claw' (aka Sylvester Sneakily) -the guy who's always out to get her :lol:
Or maybe Dick Dastardly......but then again, all he wanted to do was stop a pigeon, not a car :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Heyelp
Heyelp

Said in my best helpless accent

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Heyelp
Heyelp

Said in my best helpless accent
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thought you had stood on something sore then :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.