Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new wheels in silver. Sunroof, tints, convenience pack, rear view mirror and of course a donut.

Super car to drive. heyho. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi Billy,

I haven't been on the Forum for a few days, but am surprised that no one has yet congratulated you on the purchase of your new Ateca, which I hope you are enjoying!

Welcome to the club! :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry Billy, how did you slip past the radar, welcome to the forum :D Where's the photos? ;)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on joining the exclusive Silver Club.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your new car as much as the rest of us x look forward to the photos x

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum

donut?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys. Sorry I have not replied. Been too busy putting on miles. Car so quiet. Traded a 2.0 Diesel Sportage for this car. Tech in new car far superior, though like some one mentioned, wonder how the tyre wear will measure up. I traded at 35k and there were many more miles left in the tyres. I'm on 17" wheels. (box standard) Tyres are Hankook, just like the Sportage. May be a good omen. Not sure how to upload a pic on this site. Back soon.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Go to Full Editor/Review, place your cursor in the dialogue box.......look lower down and you'll see Attachments...click on that....select file.......choose the file name of your photos and upload. Review to make sure that it's appeared. Then submit.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Ateca. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts