Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine two weeks ago said minimum deliver time looking at 4 months can't wait can anyone tell me if the sat nav has speed camera recognition and what is the fuel economy like

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi, welcome to the back of the queue :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phoned the dealer today ordered car a month ago said it's looking like End of August start of September hope these next two months fly past

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the wait list :) (and the forums!). Great choice of colour (though I'm biased).

If your dealer is being a little slow to give you updates you can pester Seat directly - you can either use a webform (link: http://www.seat.co.uk/contact-us.html) which may or may not get a rapid response, or call them directly - number for UK:

New & Current Customers - 08 08 5 222 222
Mon - Fri 8.30 - 17.30

12-16 weeks is about right time frame, if you ordered beginning of May then end of August is a good bet, unless you chose some exotic options (ok... the Tow Bar is the main culprit although Seat customer services keep contradicting themselves on that one). The factory shuts down end of July for a summer break so if it's not built by end of July (so arriving mid-late August) then you'll likely see it manufactured end of August (and arrive end of Sept; with a '67 plate bonus).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phoned dealer today been told my ateca build week 34 and I will recieve it end of Aug start of September can't wait

1 - 7 of 7 Posts