918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomas's latest review:

Well - AJ, but on Autogefuhl !

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I want to go on a skid pan

I'd like to be happy to play like that and not have my heart in my mouth if I feel a slip at speed

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saggy said:

I'd like to be happy to play like that and not have my heart in my mouth if I feel a slip at speed
We all would, especially when it's not our car, lol :lol:
Maybe time SEAT followed Audi's lead and offered driving experience days so you can have fun in their cars; Audi do winter driving experiences like this but it costs a shed-load of money :evil:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Saggy said:

Did one years ago and I'd say it was the best driving experience I've had and would thoroughly recommend it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
wow that's the 5th video Autogefühl have done on the Ateca, they seem to really like it :D 13 & a half hours till I pick up mine, ubber excited ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kindness71 said:
wow that's the 5th video Autogefühl have done on the Ateca, they seem to really like it :D 13 & a half hours till I pick up mine, ubber excited ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
mcderms said:
Kindness71 said:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I got a rally day for my 30th birthday, the best part was the gravel track, where I spun out in a tiny beat-up Peugeot, laughed like a drain, think the trainer thought I was a bit nuts...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
trogette said:
I got a rally day for my 30th birthday, the best part was the gravel track, where I spun out in a tiny beat-up Peugeot, laughed like a drain, think the trainer thought I was a bit nuts...
don't need you to be on a skid pan to work that one out ;) :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts