Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat says the 4360mm-long Ateca is among the roomiest SUVs in its class with a luggage compartment that holds 510 litres in its standard configuration or 485 litres in all-wheel drive versions. Its lightweight, stiff body shell makes it agile to drive, Seat said.

View attachment 53

This is significantly greater than the Qashqai's standard 430 litres.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is a nice amount of space! I knew it was roomier but I had no idea it was actually 510 litres! For my job I needed the extra room and I wanted to be able to have spare room for weekend stays away from home.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At 4.36 metres in length, the Ateca offers the best use of space in the segment, with maximum interior length and a luggage compartment that holds 510 litres in its standard configuration or 485 litres in the versions with all-wheel drive. A double load floor is great for keeping things organised, while the folding rear seats can be operated from the luggage compartment providing an easy and versatile use of the interior space. The bodyshell is outstanding not only for its wide-ranging versatility, but also for its intelligent lightweight design. Incredibly stiff, the Ateca is also among the lightest vehicles in its segment, which secures an agile driving experience not only for urban traffic conditions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anybody have the height of the boot lip from ground level. Old dog with dodgy hips!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Can't help you on the actual height, however, as a dog owner myself, I wouldn't want an old dog with bad hips trying to negotiate that slippery boot lip and what is effectively a drop into the boot on certain model options. The poor bugger wouldn't know what it was landing on. I'm sure there are some purpose built ramps out there somewhere for this situation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
With everything folded what s the longest plank flat on the floor you can get in the boot?

I currently have a 2010 Yeti and find the ability to remove the rear seats a really useful option.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.