Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ordered an Ateca experience mid January and was told delivery date would be available 6-8 weeks later (approx delivery June/July 22). Update from dealer yesterday saying no delivery date available, parts supply problems getting more difficult, from what he said it appears I'll be lucky to have it delivered this year. Would be interested to know how long members have been waiting for delivery. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm sorry to say I think you'd be very luck to get a 6-8 week turnaround. I ordered my Ateca in September of last year, was given a six month delivery estimate, and the car arrived with me last week.

There's a longer thread on this forum here that you might find useful: Seat Ateca Delivery

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking at the ETA's, I guess I was lucky, ordered my ateca xperience on 28th December 21, shipped, delivered and collected on 18th January 22.
I went with Bristol street motors who had bulk purchased and had cars ready to be shipped. They did only seem to have the FR or xperience ready to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered in July 21 and am still waiting on delivery. The last time I phoned the dealer for an update they said it could be Sept-Nov 22.
The joke is in December 21 they told me the car was built and just waiting on the chips that were holding everything up. If I hadn't have paid a deposit I would have cancelled and gone back to Volkswagen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts