Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My Ateca was delivered on Tuesday - Love it!! Ordered beginning October. It's everything my Smart for two wasn't although I was sad to see him go after 10 loyal years.
Mr H is the researcher and more technical minded but I had final say and so glad I chose the Ateca. I'm pressing buttons, reading the manual as needed, getting tips from all of you and learning more as I go so just thought I'd join in the chat.

Only flaw so far it arrived with scratched A pillars on all four doors but it's quickly been booked in for those replacing.

Biggest shock to the body has been the use of my left foot but it's good to know I've not lost the manual driving skills (only stalled once). Liking the virtual peddle for the boot although it took some working in the beginning I've now got the knack.

In the interests of keeping it clean dogs have even got a new travel crate out of it so it's wins all round!! Mr H might disagree any time he's spent in it has mostly been as a passenger he's been allowed to drive a couple of times.

Still not seen another one on the road. Look forward to learning more and sharing info if I know it.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Welcome Mrs H. Glad you are enjoying it so much. Must have been a bit of a change from a Smart but I suspect you get the same speed out of it.

I've personally seen two out and about. One doesn't count that was out from the Seat garage, the other was parked up the road from here. I was so surprised I forgot to make a note of the model but other than that haven't seen another. The partner has seen the same one twice but we are unsure of the colour since they are colour blind. Told it's the samoa orange but may be grey, I'd have to see it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.