1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm about to book a new ateca

Can I ask two questions,
1. Are you happy with the infotainment system? (system looks good for eyes on skoda karoq).

2. Does ateca have speed limiter in cruise control (cruise with speed limiter)?

Thank you

·
Registered
273 Posts
1. More than happy
2. yes believe it does

·
Registered
72 Posts
The infotainment is great. I don't use the built in sat nav, it's not the simplest to use. I always use Google Maps as it's better than any built in unit and the traffic is live.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thomas2019 said:
Hi

I'm about to book a new ateca

Can I ask two questions,
1. Are you happy with the infotainment system? (system looks good for eyes on skoda karoq).

2. Does ateca have speed limiter in cruise control (cruise with speed limiter)?

Thank you
1 Yes
2 No, it has Cruise or Speed limiter, not both at once, in cruise if you use the throttle it will pass the set speed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sat Nav works well although it has a wierd way of enetering postcodes (fine once you're used to it). Infotainment is fine, Apple Car Play works well and the wireless charging when not connected to CarPlay is great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Brengun. I haven't seen a way to enter a post code. How's it done please?
Sorry. Just found the answer on a different thread. Thanks :idea:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have changed my mind. The infotainment is crap in my car.
Android Auto constantly crashes. Took it back to the dealer who said they "reset" it and blamed my phone cable.
They gave me "a high quality" for my phone. Which didn't work at all. It only allowed me to charge the phone, not actually connect to use Android Auto.

The issue was never solved so it's being looked at by a different dealer when it goes for its first service next month.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Maybe it's a crap phone - it does happen!

·
Registered
Seat ateca, 2022, experience lux,1.5 petrol DSG, velvet red, panoramic roof,space saver spare wheel
8 Posts
Sat Nav works well although it has a wierd way of enetering postcodes (fine once you're used to it). Infotainment is fine, Apple Car Play works well and the wireless charging when not connected to CarPlay is great.
Does that mean when it’s charging wirelessly connected to CarPlay it isn’t??

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have changed my mind. The infotainment is crap in my car.
Android Auto constantly crashes. Took it back to the dealer who said they "reset" it and blamed my phone cable.
They gave me "a high quality" for my phone. Which didn't work at all. It only allowed me to charge the phone, not actually connect to use Android Auto.

The issue was never solved so it's being looked at by a different dealer when it goes for its first service next month.
High quality phone lead from Seat on works with certain phones, mostly later iphones. I had one free with the car. OK for charging and little else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts