Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - not quite technical - but ..... the horn on the Ateca - does it sound ok ? There is a reason people - current CRV driver and the horn is like something off Barbie's bike !! And guess what - I forgot to test the horn on my test drive and now having nightmares about the one on my newly ordered Ateca - I know it sounds daft but three years of shame is enough people LOL 馃槀

Registered
It's ok, pretty manly really :lol: The Duster I had last had a really girly one ;) Indicators are good too, again Duster one was pathetic :roll:

Registered
I made sure I tested the horn before I ordered it as the horn in my Kia Sportage was embarrassing!! :eek:

I used my horn today and it sounds like it has been through puberty!! :lol: :lol:

Registered
:lol:

In 6,000 miles I've never had the horn

Sorry, used the horn

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you people - I can now wait with an easy mind 馃榾

Registered
Saggy said:
:lol:

In 6,000 miles I've never had the horn

Sorry, used the horn
I have.. Urgh minibus.. Hehe..

Bazzdj, check out that video in the recent dashcam thread if you want to hear the Ateca horn in full glory.. The one with my daughter squealing urgh minibus!!

Registered
If it's anything like my 2004 Audi A3, I would be embarrassed to use it :oops: . How are other road users supposed to take you seriously? I'm not after anything from the Dukes of Hazard but surely the PR / Development guys at SEAT would have gone a little further than the old parts bin.

Registered
Oh, i never thought to test this :shock:

Mind you, I'm usually too busy blurting out obscenities to the bell ends that cut me up

Registered
LoftheM said:
Oh, i never thought to test this :shock:

Mind you, I'm usually too busy blurting out obscenities to the bell ends that cut me up
:lol: :lol: I did just that today when an Audi pulled out in front of me when I was going around a roundabout. I followed it up with a hand gesture similar to shaking a tomato ketchup bottle ;)

Registered
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts