Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is that the Lava Blue, or the Rhodium grey? It looks blue in one pic and grey in the other...

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's a very handsome colour... but t'other half wanted Lava Blue... :roll:
(I did also think about the Jungle Green, which looked quite nice, but that was firmly ruled out!)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Leon said:
'Tis Rhodium Grey with a shade of whatever the weather brings to confuse!
Rhodium Grey turns green when overcast, I thought it was just when covered in dew, but mine went a distinct green the other other day when I looked at it in Tesco's..... no it can't be that green, but no it was. Blue when the sun is out but the colour starts to change after that heading towards green.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tell said:
Blue when the sun is out but the colour starts to change after that heading towards green.
Perhaps I should have gone for Rhodium Grey and pleased everyone? :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Guys... please... there is no 'h' in Rodium... the correct colour is actually Rodium Grey... well according to SEAT's literature anyway!

(Takes off pedantic hat!!!) ;)

It does indeed look very smart though, and I can't wait for mine to arrive... they should be building it next week! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Car looks great Leon, judging by the pics the colour is fab and a popular choice on here.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Montala said:
Guys... please... there is no 'h' in Rodium... the correct colour is actually Rodium Grey... well according to SEAT's literature anyway!

(Takes off pedantic hat!!!) ;)

It does indeed look very smart though, and I can't wait for mine to arrive... they should be building it next week! :)
You're quite right, I don't know why I put Rho when I know its Ro. Must be getting confused with the chemical element which is not even grey. :roll:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Leon

Fantastic plate :mrgreen:

I see now why you were waiting for March

·
Registered
280 Posts
I was quite jealous when I first saw it, but I didn't actually think it was 'real'... just that someone was very good with Photoshop! ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Montala said:
I was quite jealous when I first saw it, but I didn't actually think it was 'real'... just that someone was very good with Photoshop! ;)
It does actually look like that! I have told them to stick plates on with GB on them.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Leon

Yeah nice colour choice, Leon; same as ours - and the plate sets it off well :D

Mind you, I can see more than one meaning from that number choice, but I have a strange mind :shock:

Have fun with it; they're the dogs danglies ! :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:
Leon

Yeah nice colour choice, Leon; same as ours - and the plate sets it off well :D

Mind you, I can see more than one meaning from that number choice, but I have a strange mind :shock:

Have fun with it; they're the dogs danglies ! :lol:
:shock: I hadn't seen that
I do now lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
:shock: I hadn't seen that
I do now lol
Gotta be careful with 7 in a number plate ! In fact, DVLA would not allow SN07 numbers to be issued in Scotland in 2007 as they thought it looked like 'SNOT' and would be offensive ! :lol: So, they would only issue TN07 plates and totally undermined the system where all Scottish registered cars were issued with numbers starting with an S !

Obviously SA66 is not offensive, or you'd have a TA66Y..plate, Saggy :lol:

Apologies - went a bit off topIf ! My bad :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.