1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I agree with the comments on the 19" wheels. I have driven on both and the 19"s were bumpy and noisy. Also I can't stand the look of then - they look like beer bottles, but then I am lucky to have the 18" bicolor on my Xcellence which I understand is not an option in the UK.

·
Registered
163 Posts
19" are noisy? come on... they look great and I am satisfied. Do not like how 18" look.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As far as the wheels, as I said I have compared the two back to back and I found the 19s significantly noisier on the same stretch of road. Whether they are too noisy is also going to be a personal opinion.

·
Registered
283 Posts
mike22 said:
19" are noisy? come on... they look great and I am satisfied. Do not like how 18" look.
I will agree here the 18" do look a little small on the car visually but the ride is much better. I think that is a fair trade personally, I certainly wasn't going to spend more to make the ride worse.

·
Registered
163 Posts
AndyE14 said:
mike22 said:
I will agree here the 18" do look a little small on the car visually but the ride is much better. I think that is a fair trade personally, I certainly wasn't going to spend more to make the ride worse.
After driving Leon on 16" I am perfectly fine with Ateca 19" - a big difference :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts