Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one finding that the 4'c warning and the speed warning sound the same. Apart from glancing down. On the speed reading camera it seems to keep refreshing this past each sign. I get 10-15 minutes of this before clearing the area. Should say nobody or few people obey these limits.

I'm wondering whether there might be a backend sound adjustment to a different sound effect ?. There ought to be. One for the list.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think you get effected by this if you don't have satnav since it doesn't know what speed it thinks you should be doing against the road map and that's if you turned warnings on. Then that warning sounds like the low temperature alarm. Think some one a while ago may have moaned about the similarity of that sound. You get more of a dose with speed sign recognition I think.

The heated wing mirror is the one I'd like someones experience since that's just not documented clearly although I guess you turn the knob to there and away when you have had enough although the Skoda thread cogitated on auto turn off and left and right sides.

Being retired I have the luxury of not getting up for work and finding frost on the car or frost when I return, just weekend nights are the test else I'd have asked this sometime ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.