Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone able to view what songs they have on their phone via the screen while connected with bluetooth? atm i'm Having to manually select albums/song's via the phone which is obviously unsafe/illegal while driving so can only be done at the start of my journey...using a sony z5 (until the samsung s8 comes out) and sony's shuffle is rubbish...even with over 2000 songs the same songs play every time I press shuffle...almost like it's a playlist instead of a shuffle

·
Registered
338 Posts
Can you not put all your albums/songs onto a SDXC card and plug it into the infotainment SD slot? That's how I play all my music whilst on the move.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my fall back option!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been copying songs to a memory card for around an hour and a half...under a quarter done :'(

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Draw your attention to the file storage limits in case you hit them. I know people do on these units sometimes hit the limits, you see the first 1,000 files if in the same directory and then no more. Page 28 of the November 2016 Media Infotainment Manual covers the limits.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Justanotherstar said:
Anyone able to view what songs they have on their phone via the screen while connected with bluetooth? atm i'm Having to manually select albums/song's via the phone which is obviously unsafe/illegal while driving so can only be done at the start of my journey...using a sony z5 (until the samsung s8 comes out) and sony's shuffle is rubbish...even with over 2000 songs the same songs play every time I press shuffle...almost like it's a playlist instead of a shuffle
To be honest this may be an issue with the phone, rather than the car. I have the standard Nav system in the Xcellence spec, no SEAT sound upgrade, and an iPhone 6; mine connects over bluetooth very easily and automatically, and I can browse the albums, playlists etc from the car's infotainment screen as one would expect. It's probably the case of the Sony Z5 not fully supporting the relevant bluetooth profile to let the car get at the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts