Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend the best option for the boot when it comes to chucking in a baby buggy? I can't work out whether the double floor, boot tray (foam) or boot tray with high walls will be best. Bearing in mind the wheels might be wet/muddy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The 2 top pictures are the same the middle picture just have the plastic/foam plate in it , and the bottom picture is just the floor moved down i can have all 3 metodes in my ateca except i dont have the plastic plate for the lowering of the floor :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am still not sure what you actually get by selecting the 'double floor' as an optional extra, or whether 'it' can still be added after purchase.

I have not gone for the space saver spare wheel option, and accept that with the rear seats in their normal position, the 'floor' of the boot will be lower for maximum storage space, which is good.

If I then decide to fold down the seats, so as to be able carry larger items (or more bags of rubbish!) I would then like the 'floor' to be higher and level with the seat backs, rather than still being lower.

Is this what the 'double floor achieves, and if so where and how is it stored when not in use please?

I hope this makes sense, as it was actually written before I settle down with a glass of wine... or possibly something a bit stronger! ;)

Thanks! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.