Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Ateca for 3 weeks now, generally going well but still no resolution to a non functional virtual pedal and now when I open the boot lid using the latch it only opens about a third of the way before stopping, can then be pushed open fully. Once open it closes on the motor. Does not happen all the time, but enough to be annoying. Anyone else had a similar problem? Looks like a trip to the Dealers.

2.o tdi 150bhp 4WD 18in wheels Nevada White Excellence with Xcellence pack and driving pack 2 and panoramic sunroof

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have you tried opening it fully, then pressing and holding the boot close button on the inside until you hear the beep?

Have you tried just kicking a foot under the boot? Most people wiggle their feet about, but straight in and out, like you are kicking a ball away from under the car is the best (and least ridiculous looking) method IMO.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
If the virtual pedal isn't working yours will be one of the ones made with the faulty control unit. Get it changed Seat know about. There were 162 vehicles involved in it. Mine was one of them. It never worked from new but perfect when they did the replacement. The garage and customer services know about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.