Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the location of the build configuration sticker, normally found in the boot area? Could be under the mat in the spare wheel well, but I don't fancy taking it all out to have a look if it isn't there.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Front page of the service record?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Etchings said:
Front page of the service record?
Thanks for your reply. Sadly, it's missing from my service record.

·
Registered
778 Posts
That's odd - will suggest others chip in here in case Seat have changed things.

On my Ibiza there's a big printed label on the service book, inside front cover, giving all options including oil / service type etc.; same thing on my old Clio before that.

If other owners have the same (sorry, still in the queue for mine) then I would suggest you take it up with your dealer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Etchings said:
That's odd - will suggest others chip in here in case Seat have changed things.

On my Ibiza there's a big printed label on the service book, inside front cover, giving all options including oil / service type etc.; same thing on my old Clio before that.

If other owners have the same (sorry, still in the queue for mine) then I would suggest you take it up with your dealer.
PROBLEM SOLVED: The build configuration sticker can be found under the boot mat on the RH side. It turns out that the sticker comes in two parts. The dealer is supposed to detach the second part and place it in the service booklet. In my case, they didn't do it. Happy now.

·
Registered
778 Posts
dasalias said:
PROBLEM SOLVED: The build configuration sticker can be found under the boot mat on the RH side. It turns out that the sticker comes in two parts. The dealer is supposed to detach the second part and place it in the service booklet. In my case, they didn't do it. Happy now.
Great news, glad you got it sorted - curious dealer forgot to attach the sticker, but hey ho. Enjoy your new car :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts