Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having contacted Seat about adding something to my spec which I have discovered I cannot do, they have confirmed my car has a build date of next week (W/C 5th Dec) which is great.

So when do you think I can expect my car? What is the "typical" length of time between build date and delivery date?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Build week 43 (wc 24th October)

Ready for collection this week :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saggy said:
Build week 43 (wc 24th October)

Ready for collection this week :)
Mid Jan then for me I would imagine, taking the Christmas break in to consideration.

·
Registered
979 Posts
All this talk of build dates just made me call SEAT customer support again. I rang them a week and a half ago and was still given an unconfirmed build week 10 next year after ordering on 11th August :roll: Today however they say the build date has been brought forward to Week 51 which they should be able to confirm on Friday. I reckon this should make it end of Jan / beginning of Feb for deloivery. whoop whoop :D :D :D :D :D Anyone else with a long build date due to Orange colour or 1.4 engine, I would give them a ring on 0500222222 to see if your build date has changed too. :D :D :D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Perhaps they are now sourcing bucket loads of orange paint or as you said found some engines. People who ordered the 1.4 engine and Samoa Orange seemed to get a double dose on the delays, although one of them will be doing it, not both together. It must be the paint surely ?.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Kindness71 said:
All this talk of build dates just made me call SEAT customer support again. I rang them a week and a half ago and was still given an unconfirmed build week 10 next year after ordering on 11th August :roll: Today however they say the build date has been brought forward to Week 51 which they should be able to confirm on Friday. I reckon this should make it end of Jan / beginning of Feb for deloivery. whoop whoop :D :D :D :D :D Anyone else with a long build date due to Orange colour or 1.4 engine, I would give them a ring on 0500222222 to see if your build date has changed too. :D :D :D
:mrgreen: hooray ~ all good news :D

I get mine friday dontcha know ;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Saggy said:
Kindness71 said:
:mrgreen: hooray ~ all good news :D

I get mine friday dontcha know ;)
Really Saggy, I didnt know :roll: ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it's probably not the 1.4 TSI, I ordered on 12th Oct and have a build date of 5th Dec so not too bad at all really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts