Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 1.4 DSG Xcellence on the 10th Feb and was given an initial build week of the 21st May.

My dealer called me the week before Easter to say that it had been bumped up to the 17th April! I've just found out today that my Ateca is currently at Emden waiting for a boat. I've worked out from Marine tracker that there are currently 6 vehicle cargo ships headed into Emden, I just need to wait to see which of these will be heading back out to Sheerness. It's getting closer, so excited!

·
Registered
918 Posts
kelly said:
I ordered my 1.4 DSG Xcellence on the 10th Feb and was given an initial build week of the 21st May.

My dealer called me the week before Easter to say that it had been bumped up to the 17th April! I've just found out today that my Ateca is currently at Emden waiting for a boat. I've worked out from Marine tracker that there are currently 6 vehicle cargo ships headed into Emden, I just need to wait to see which of these will be heading back out to Sheerness. It's getting closer, so excited!
Brilliant news, Kelly ! You must be one of a few lucky people on the forum who have had the car arrive earlier than expected, going by many of the posts :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Indeed - probably a cancelled order slot, or random scheduling as is Seat's whim.

Congratulations nonetheless - secretly jealous :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts