Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, seen loooads of posts in which build weeks are quoted.
As I'm one of those at the very back of the queue (only two weeks into my wait!), can one of you kind guys 'in the know', give me some idea of what numbers apply to which week.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think there is a post on here somewhere that has them all but I couldn't find it - maybe it was a different forum.

Regardless, you'll see in my signature that Build Week 25 equates to 25th June - 1st July so you can work backwards/forwards from there if nothing else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We are in build week 21 at the moment and we've just been informed our Ateca is being built this week. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Guys, build week equals the calendary week of the year. Just look to a calendar...like for example google calendar on your phone, and you will see the week number there.

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Woody's and my answers are different - we're a week out from each other.

Whilst this week is week 25 based on the ISO standard (starting with Monday) the system extract that my dealer gave me has build weeks running Sunday to Saturday. This suggests Seat weeks may not fully map to ISO standard weeks which run Monday to Sunday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your replies folks. One week either way isn't going to phase me given what's likely to be ahead of me!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts