Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat Braintree Essex will have my cancelled order in stock this coming week. Seat Acteca 1.4 tsi Excellence manual in grey. No factory options.
Might save someone a long wait!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Long delay, saw something better or personal reasons.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You should have included the SEAT Ateca Collection Poncho! That would have won her over. That would have conviced her that the SEAT Ateca would have been the right car for her. Every wife should have a poncho and an Ateca.

Kidding aside; nice of you to share that. Hope someone here takes advantage of the opportunity.

·
Registered
931 Posts
sxbloke said:
Wife didn't want it!
Hope you didn't loose out financially? (On the car that is... everyone looses out financially on a wife :lol: ) Was the dealer OK about it?

Can't think a dealer would loose out on a popular trim, in popular colour with popular engine especially when waiting lists are long, but by law they're entitled to keep your deposit if you signed contract on their premises. (different rules if you bought car over the phone).

·
Registered
82 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
sxbloke said:
Wife didn't want it!
but by law they're entitled to keep your deposit if you signed contract on their premises. (different rules if you bought car over the phone).
My paperwork from my dealer had a clause that if they can't deliver by original date they told you then you can cancel without penalty

·
Registered
931 Posts
daesimps said:
My paperwork from my dealer had a clause that if they can't deliver by original date they told you then you can cancel without penalty
Look at your paperwork again. Has the garage given you a definite delivery date or an estimated delivery date? If it's the former then unless they're using a crystal ball, their business could stand to loose money from every factory order they place. If it's the latter then that clause isn't worth the paper it's written on.

It's common practice for garages (in the UK anyway) to give an est. delivery date as this gives them some flexibility.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I collected my car two weeks ago, so the paperwork is filed away and I'm not at home to check until the weekend.

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Nick Bucks said:
I see the red Ateca car cover is in the Seat Accessories brochure the link to which Sorte Per has included above.
Ahh bu66er you can get a SEAT ice scrapper for the petrol cap after all on that link :eek:

http://www.seataccesoriescatalogue.com/en/producto.php?PK=4061&PK_CAR=40&CAT=2021
Why have a SEAT ice scraper in a SEAT, Kindness? Tell is quite happy with his green Skoda version! :lol: Hope this doesn't come as too much of a disappointment to him.....could buy it as a spare, lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Nick Bucks said:
I see the red Ateca car cover is in the Seat Accessories brochure the link to which Sorte Per has included above.
I have one. It's really an indoor dust cover and not at all waterproof. I use it to protect the car from the relentless Spanish sun.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts