Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've been reading the forum with interest, lots of good posts and I can sense some frustrations with delays. Although I'm sure I would feel the same way as you I'm not bothered at the moment as we're in no real rush to change cars, I would expect to be looking to do a deal over the summer (so keep the broker deals coming!), I may bite sooner if a particularly good deal is posted.

Really want to see / touch / drive one first before committing though....

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Welcome along, keep checking in and see if any decent deals get posted. More on here than what most dealers know at the moment..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hopefully they will, as suggested, want them out on the road to be seen and give good discounts. A friend has just bout a £29k Infiniti which is a Mercedes GLA clone... He paid just over £22k for it. However it's too low for me to get in and out.

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Was that the Q30? Couldn't believe the asking price on those, local shopping centre had them in for demo's, the car was lovely, very well equipped and felt quite luxury but it was small, about the same as an Astra inside, the price was close to £40k though!! Not surprised they are heavily discounted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts