Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
... and very smart it looks to! :)

How do you find it handles in all that snow?

Hope you didn't have to wait too long for it, as we have been hearing of rather long build times in some countries!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Oh very nice and you have some snow to put it on. The colour is perfect :).

Sweden had longer waits than us in the UK as I recall, it was pretty bad except for us elsewhere in Europe. Sales commenced earlier than in the UK so some people had them very early. There was one Swedish guy who teased us with his pictures of his far way back earlier in 2016.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank´s. :)

Well it´s ordered late may, so almost 8 months.
But I think it was the combo 1,4 Tsi 4Drive and DSG that delayed it for so long.

Handles fairly well. Have not had the time to drive so much yet.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It would be that one which I would have been interested in as an alternative had it been available in the UK although I do love diesel. I nasty experience with petrol years ago but I'm assured with direct injection you don't get the problems these days.

I'd check everything has been fitted and they haven't got absent minded about fitting the right components. I'm at three at the minute, two confirmed, one to be agreed tomorrow. I think they just wanted the production line to run and got creative when they found they were out of parts.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
loving the pics Chrand :mrgreen:

part of me hoping for snow here so I can take pics of red in white lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.