Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Laveblue said:
I am thrilled to say that I am collecting my Lava Blue 1.6 TDI this coming Wednesday. Very excited.
Congrats! :)

At least thats one more soon to be on the road then! I drove from west wales to east anglia and back this week and to my surprise did not see a single Ateca on the road and believe me I was looking :lol:

Delivery day is such a long way off that I can't even visualise getting my hands on ours, feel like we will be waiting forever. Just hoping against hope that Seat get the ball rolling a bit faster and get them out the factory early.

Look forward to seeing some pics when you collect it :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here in East Anglia (just south of Ipswich) I have seen one black Ateca going through our village. There is also a white Xcellence with all the bells and whistles in our company car pack. It will be a while before I can guarantee seeing three!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. I will post pictures when I get it. Saw a white one today then like buses another one 5 mins later just the colour I ordered.
Coventry has a good dealership.

·
Registered
286 Posts
tobydog said:
Here in East Anglia (just south of Ipswich) I have seen one black Ateca going through our village. There is also a white Xcellence with all the bells and whistles in our company car pack. It will be a while before I can guarantee seeing three!
You sure it wasn't a black leon with welsh plates near hadleigh? That was me :lol:

White does seem to be the order of the day, that and silver seem very abundant in my home town here in Wales, seen a couple of black ones about too and one Rodium grey a while back, my best spot yet was a Samoa Orange example parked up in llanelli.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Laveblue said:
Coventry has a good dealership.
Hi Laveblue
From Nuneaton here and get mine next week too. I had a good experience with Listers in Coventry when I bought my Leon 3 years ago but they would t budge beyond £500 discount back in December. I bought through AutoeBid online with a £2300 discount.
I don't know if it's your first SEAT or not but I love the Leon and didn't hesitate to stay with SEAT. It was when I was at Listers Coventry looking to trade in for a new Leon that a big sparkly beautiful Samoa Orange Ateca was waving at me and I couldn't resist the " you need to buy me" calling :D
Good luck next week and I trust that the car is all you hope for
Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol. I traded in my Leon too. Bought three years ago.
I said I need that car next. So went for it. Really looking forward to it. Good luck it's yours too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm from near Ipswich and I have a white one! Had it 10 days 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts