Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is, ready to be taken home. They've placed her out front ready for me. I've not even sat in the cabin yet when these were taken. I wanted to share them with you all! Beyond excited!! :D Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looking good Rojam :D so have you actually got her now?

·
Registered
44 Posts
What a beauty, I share your excitement!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congratulations on the big day! :) Looking very shiny!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kindness71 said:
Looking good Rojam :D so have you actually got her now?
I sure do. It is such a comfortable drive. Lots to discover and play with… when parked, of course!

Seems to be one niggle, the electric folding wing mirrors don't seem to be doing what they should! I've checked the setting in the infotainment centre and turned the mirror adjust knob to "folding" icon/setting. When I lock/walk away - the mirrors don't fold in.

Have I missed something? Or does this sound like they haven't actually fitted them? I don't want to force the fold for fear of breaking the mechanism if it is fitted and not working for some reason.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think there was a thread that said you had to either hold the lock button for 2 seconds or double lock. I can't remember which.

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are two ways to fold them. One is to get out, shut the door and press and hold down the lock button on the key. You need to keep holding it down until they have fully folded. I think if you use the interior knob you might have to wait for them to fold before you open the door. Anyway, a couple of things to try.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulations on picking up your new car Rojam.. hope it was worth the wait.

Enjoy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DSG4WD said:
There are two ways to fold them. One is to get out, shut the door and press and hold down the lock button on the key. You need to keep holding it down until they have fully folded. I think if you use the interior knob you might have to wait for them to fold before you open the door. Anyway, a couple of things to try.
Thank you and to NeilW too - it's the press & hold that does the trick! :oops:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scott1988 said:
Congratulations on picking up your new car Rojam.. hope it was worth the wait.

Enjoy :mrgreen:
Really is worth the wait. Just want to keep driving it!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Wow - that's exactly what mine will look like in about 3 months time. Not concerned about the wheels anymore as they really suit the grey.

I like the extra trim on the front, particularly around the fog lights. I looked on Horton's website and they seemed to be a bit pricey. Did you source your own or did the dealer do it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
It looks fab! Happy motoring. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts