Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you went to collect your car how long did you spend checking over the vehicle for imperfections etc.

How did you find your dealer were they very informative giving you a good overview of the main functions of the car or was it a case of there is the car here is the key thanks for you business bye.

Hopefully collecting today.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dangermouse said:
here is the key
I've not got to that point yet, however just make sure they say "here are the keys"!! :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked my 1.4 DSG xcellence with sunroof 'n foot wiggle ( great show off thing!) yesterday!! Ordered 6 Jan .... So far .. Love it!
Salesman who has dealt with me sat together in the car to talk through all the gizmos but you really need a few days to get used to things with handbook, phone etc. This forum has been excellent to prepare, keep the interest and listen to those who have "gone before" so to speak! Had my Honda CRV executive for 10 years, sold last week and have an MX5 for roof down fun ( + a collection of motorcycles ) really looking forward to getting to know the Seat, if it's as good as the press and forum owners say I will be a happy Easter Bunny, as I always say "drive/ride something that puts a smile on your face" .. Cheers to all current and future Ateca owners, looking forward to flashing lights and/or waving when, if I recognise fellow owners! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts