Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to collect the new car tomorrow. All going well and it passes my inspection. I will be checking the sd card is there along with the foot well lights. Any other reports of missing features?

2.0 150ps 4 drive xcellence. Nevada white with 19" wheel option. A nice change from out old Honda crv.

It should also look nice along side my rs3 and rs4.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Wireless charger... but I expect you will have it... it's got a recess where the phone fits along the tray whilst the other is just flat so easy enough to spot.

Check they put the aerial on, one guy posted pictures up and Freddie spotted the aerial wasn't fitted.

Full set of manuals.

Two keys.

That's about it I think.

Enjoy your new wheels.

(forgot the Kessey boot foot wiggle - yes if it's the got the fault it will soon stop working then will need the unit changed - they have probably fixed that issue now it was three or so week around built week 39 or 37...)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure if it has the electric boot. I thought the xcellence model had it but was informed not. Bonus if our car has it.

I will check for the wireless charging point. Everything else seems fairly standard. There doesn't seem to be to many issues to look out for.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
WOTMOTORSPORT said:
Not sure if it has the electric boot. I thought the xcellence model had it but was informed not. Bonus if our car has it.

I will check for the wireless charging point. Everything else seems fairly standard. There doesn't seem to be to many issues to look out for.
ahhh sorry ~ it isn't standard. I remembered you speaking about one but had forgotten you were asking if excellence had it

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mine will look very nice against my rose bushes and wheelie bins :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:mrgreen: David

Yes mine is next to a fence that needs painting and bins lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Think the Ateca will look just great where ever you park it. :cool:

·
Registered
165 Posts
RS3 and RS4 now theres someone who shares my taste in vehicles! Welcome to the club, and ill say mighty fine choice of Ateca spec too ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dunn VAG Happy said:
RS3 and RS4 now theres someone who shares my taste in vehicles! Welcome to the club, and ill say mighty fine choice of Ateca spec too ;)
Thanks! Cars are a bit of an obsession as well as what my business is built around.

Can't beat a highly tuned b5 rs4. The 5 pot in the rs3 ain't half bad either.

I'm looking forward to picking the ateca up. I bought it for the other half but imagine i will be stealing it a lot!

·
Registered
189 Posts
ours looks just fine against the bloody great big hedge that next-door planted that was only supposed to grow to 4' tall...

Hope collection goes swimmingly WOT :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car collected. The nevada white with option wheel does look lovely.

Put a few miles on it and all seems good.

Ariel, wireless charging, sd card and passenger Footwell light are all present and working. I was sure footwell lighting was in the rear also but not in this case.

Overall thus far it's a lovely car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks like the wait was worth it as seat seem to have sorted out their teething problems, great Christmas present and glad you enjoyed the car. Happy motoring :cool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Think the Ateca will look just great where ever you park it. :cool:
Totally agree the Ateca looks unique wherever she is parked amazing how many times people give way on the road to see what it is !

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Rear passenger footwell lights... nobody has got them. The German board was upset about that one.... only the passenger footwell light gets left off some, I'm the only UK one unless anyone cones firward, the rest are reported in Germany.

Glad you are enjoying the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
One handy thing from the lack of 12v/USB sockets in the back, the ridiculously bright light from my socket adaptor (bought in France after almost all the cables were stolen from our car, along with the sat-nav and possibly some DS games...) works as mood/footwell lighting, lol. Glad you're enjoying it, and yeah I've had people seem to linger behind me when I'd expect them to overtake, I'm hoping they're enjoying the view.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.