Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all as a 'newbie' to the forum I've been reading all the posts on delivery hassles as I while away the weeks befor my SE Tech arrives.
Several members post replies about contacts they've had with various Seat departments when they've chased up their car build and delivery date.
Would someone be able to provide those of us in the (looooooooong) queue with any contact numbers so that we can make similar enquiries please ?
I appreciate that our first port of call should always be our dealer, but it's always handy to have a 'Plan B (or even a 'C' !!).

·
Registered
979 Posts
It's just the UK SEAT customer services number on 0500222222 that people ring for updates. You may need to check with your dealer first and get your order number. Sometimes customer services are really nice and just ask you some questions to prove who your are and then give you your order number :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kindness71, it's much appreciated.

·
Registered
286 Posts
ps5108 said:
Hi all as a 'newbie' to the forum I've been reading all the posts on delivery hassles as I while away the weeks befor my SE Tech arrives.
Several members post replies about contacts they've had with various Seat departments when they've chased up their car build and delivery date.
Would someone be able to provide those of us in the (looooooooong) queue with any contact numbers so that we can make similar enquiries please ?
I appreciate that our first port of call should always be our dealer, but it's always handy to have a 'Plan B (or even a 'C' !!).
Seat Customer Service no is 0500 222222.

Important to be aware that build dates are quite innacurate to begin with, so you might want to give it a month or two before asking. Most people seem to initially be given an overly optimistic build week, which then gets pushed back, sometimes quite significantly, before being brought forward again closer to original estimate. So don't panic if you find the dates fluctuating.

·
Registered
979 Posts
When you do ring ask them the order status number as well as it's very useful to know. They tend to use these which I nicked from an AUDI forum. I have posted these twice before but the search on the forum still seems rubish and struggle to find any old posts. Really could do with some sticky ones for info like this :roll:

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your SEAT has left Kvasiny, Czech Republic '
Order Status 39 - 'Your SEAT is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new SEAT is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new SEAT is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, thanks guys.
Really good information there.
I am going to be patient and will leave it for a while before I start to get twitchy !
Have even given my dealer a colour option if that would help shorten my wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts