Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be being stupid... But is there one colour of dash?

Looking at pictures, some look black, and others a light grey.

Personally much prefer the black and hoping I have that in my order, but don't believe there was an option when looking on the configurator?!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Milo said:
I may be being stupid... But is there one colour of dash?

Looking at pictures, some look black, and others a light grey.

Personally much prefer the black and hoping I have that in my order, but don't believe there was an option when looking on the configurator?!
Seat dash colours tend to be very dark grey which looks black to the eye but for some reason looks much lighter in photos, if you asked what colour my leon dash was I would say black, but when I see it in a picture it is clearly grey...

The infotainment and button surrounds come in piano black as standard but you can order them in other colours to match the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you order black seats (alcantara or leather) you get the piano black dash (which admittedly looks grey in some pics). If you order the brown Alcantara seats (standard with Samoa Orange) or brown leather seats you get the grey/brown dash. At least that's how it is if you order in Cyprus.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
In Spain, on the Xcellence, you can have Alcantara in black or tan, the dash is black on both. Black Alcantara is an extra €104.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts